Tuesday, August 19, 2008

JUST ANOTHER GIRL

why is it so you are not just another girl to me
why is it so you are dearest to me
why is it so I find myself in you
why is it so I want no one after you

why am I not bothered when you are dressed badly
why do I always feel proud when you look gorgeous
why do I always feel being around you is best I can do
why do I always want to listen to you

how have I developed interest in skin and chemistry
how happy I feel when you ‘top’ the university
how much do I pray you are never alone
how much do I fear you will be gone

why do I seek your presence in my moments of loneliness
why do I wish you were near in my moments of happiness
why do I always want to express something to you
why can’t I tell how much I love you

why do I feel you were with me when it rains
why do I feel you were with me when it pains
why do I wish you were the only one I wished for
why do I believe you are the only one I wish for

why do I want to run up to you and hold you in my arms
why do I want to hear your heart beat faster when we dance
why do I want to see you sleep peacefully
why do I wish you are always happy

why is it so that I find ways to talk to you
why is it so that I cant find anyone like you
why is it so you are not just another girl to me
why is it so you have become so important to me

why do I wish to see you in my rear view mirror
why do I want to take you far from here
why do I want to hold your hand
why do I try to keep holding sand

why is the journey meaningless when you are not with me
why is it so you are not just another girl to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may i be your "another girl"?