Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bloom with the Spring!!

Yes, I have...(you may hold your hand close to your ears to yell .. Naahhhiiiii) dared to write few poems. Sometimes to express myself, sometimes to make someone feel happy, sometimes to remember how beautiful moon can appear when you see night sky lit with stars, spread over a small township in the valley, which imitates the sky above with the light of numerous bulbs escaping from the closely huddled houses.
This picture was painted when we were looking at Solan from the road while returning from Shimla. I was one amongst few lucky people in the bus perched on window seat measuring the depth of valleys at every turn.

About this particular poem, it was written when I had to gather strength for myself. It is the weakness of human relations that makes us work hard to sustain them. Sometimes the work works (for lucky people), sometimes it does not.



BLOOM WITH THE SPRING!!

I AM BORN AGAIN

though I never died
there was a storm inside
with no place to hide
running away from myself
towards none, no solace
for my aching heart

determination got in control
few sweet words, little rock'n'roll
brought my senses close,
I chose
to find a new road,
to reform my destiny

like passengers greet
and share moments of happiness
to overcome their lonliness
to while away the journey
I met everyone who crossed my way

that stranger was the keystone
a foundation
fort to build upon
but the life was mean
accomodating only the
most keen

destination is the end of it all
caravan has to move on
in search of spring
to nourish my thirsty soul

strangers may be special,
desires apparently unreal,
aim being success,
life continues to stay restless

here is my life;
re-energised,
with all new goals
and a new design
for a spacious new fort
for me

No comments: